Attraction of Location
A Destination for Nature Loving People A destination offers you lush greenery, most peaceful and great lifestyle you deserve. A great place to live in
It is a dream of most individuals to live in an area with modern infrastructure, opportunities, transportation, and healthy green atmosphere. Sector 150 Noida is truly a place where you can find all these.
While the locality already has an F1 race track and golf courses nearby, A sports city and international cricket stadium too.
Sector 150, Noida is the unique world class development with the presence of massive green spaces. The land use planning of Sector 150 has been undertaken, in a pattern that ensures that 80 per cent of the 600-acre land parcel remains under greenery and only the remaining 20 per cent are allocated for construction activities. Nearly 42 acres of land are dedicated specifically for Shaheed Bhagat Singh park which is believed to be one of the biggest in the country.
Located strategically, Sector 150 enjoys excellent connectivity, not just to the different sectors of Noida but also with other parts of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh. Sector 150 has easy access to major transport corridors, such as the Yamuna Expressway, Noida Expressway, Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad (FNG) Expressway and Eastern Peripheral Expressway.
The presence of several corporate offices in the vicinity and availability of luxury residential projects by reputed builders like TATA, GODREJ, ACE, ATS, makes the location a smart destination. Since almost all project in this sector is premium segment thus, it is ought to offer you a great social neighborhood.
Fully Furnished Farmhouse Available In Noida Sec 150 | Book Your Farmhouse For Party
Secured & Luxury Farmhouse For Rent | Farmhouse Booking Available | Get Great Deals Now
Book Farmhouse For Party In Noida | Near Noida Express Way
Contact Us +91-9811618888